Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bada Bing, Bada Boom Baby!

Hey dare. How ya doin'? Yo?

I'm sittin' here lookin' at the 1/2 ton of wine corks I've been savin', and let me tell you, my friends and I have had ALOT of fun aquiring that 1/2 ton!
I've seen some really creative things to make out of these things, so I think a large-scale, framed, artistic ....."something"...will be in the works this weekend.


I need to use all of these up, so we can begin the collection process again.

Yippie! Drinking the wine is a fun, and important part of being a wine cork collector.

I mean....waddya gonna' do?
So, why am I talkin' N'Italian like a New Yawka?

It's because of this:

One of the "Spring things" I look forward to are all the weekend festivals you can find to attend. I love browsing all the creations, having food that you don't normally make at home (who REALLY makes funnel cakes at home? Not this chick!), and just getting out of town to have some fun.

One such event, I found is a craft and wine festival!

Badabing Badaboom Baby!

Not only does it sound like fun...but it's in Richmond, which happens to be one of my favorite places to visit. I also like the way this event's being promoted. I mean...you just have to love a group of makers  and artists who call themselves the Richmond Craft Mafia.

Yo. You know. I mean, it's got attitude. And Miss Maudie likes attitude! Ba Da Bing!

Also...it's free Baby....FREE to attend!

Miss Maudie likes FREE! Ba Da Boom!

So, keep watching for future news and events about the Mafia (the crafty one).
Don't fuhgeddaboutit Baby!

Now back to the corks....

No comments:

Post a Comment