Thursday, March 14, 2013

I'm Baaaack (Alternate Title: Writing and Wine are Cheaper than Therapy)

Howdy do dear readers!

I know I've been gone from the Blog-es-sphere (I may have just created my own word....or universe. Cool!). I'm sorry. You may not be sorry I was gone, but I am. You see, I love to write. It's like an addiction for me. I HAVE to write. Gotta. Must. Need to. While I wasn't writing on this blog, I was still writing. Writing all the time. I was writing lists of things I should do. I was writing letters and notes to friends. But, mostly, I was writing things on Facebook.

I liked to write on Facebook. However one problem with writing on Facebook is; it's a "fleeting" kind of writing. Here one second - gone the next. Right? There are many other problems with writing on there, but most are best forgotten. 

Well, anyway, I finally decided to reduce the fleeting writing stuff and get back to what I love most; the type of writing that actually matters to me. The funny stuff that makes me go, "Um, er, hmm, what the hey?!" To prepare to write again, dear readers, I redecorated my writing area (I really didn't need to do that in order to write again, but it gave me a good excuse to have fun with nick-knacks. (Gee...why isn't there a K in the front of nick in the word "nick-knacks?" Sorry...the mind is drifting.

Anyway, dear readers (and I really need to work on a name to call all of you, rather than dear readers. I mean, come on Maudie. You can be more creative than that, can't you? You put the word "creative" in your blog title. I'll work on thinking up a better name for y'all. My friends Chardonnay and Pino Grigio will assist me at a later time. ;-)

So without further ado, or poo poo....let the new blog posts begin.

With much love, hugs and a ton of new writing ideas (I stopped writing, but I continued to live out this eventful, humorous life), keep reading you sweet folks,

Maudie

No comments:

Post a Comment